Sunday, December 7, 2014

Hello Everybody!

Wondering why i started this blog? No, not for profits or earning money. My reason for starting this blog is to let every person that opens this blog educate about how fitness would help them in their lives and how it can make them look better.

In my very first post I'm going to answers some of the basic questions.

Who am I?
I'm currently a student studying in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi (India).
I have been working out for more than 2 years and I've seen how the personality of a person can change by just adjusting their eating habits and lifestyle.
No, I'm not some sort of Muscular Guy looking like Hulk who would guide you as to how to get those 18"inch arms or anything like that. My main motive is to see everyone working out not for developing a huge body,but maintaining a lean physique that everyone dreams of.




Why I started this blog?
As mentioned, I do not want profits or money by advertising unnecessary products on my blog, but to help those who're messed up with their fitness goals and want some sort of information about Exercises,Diet,Supplementation or related.

What will my Posts contain?
My posts will all contain information related to some common problems that occur when a person gets into gym, and I'll be answering question that will be asked on my blog or email.
Not just about gym, I will also be posting about Diet plans,Food that can overtake Supplements and all other Fitness related topics.





So that's all folks, I'll be starting up with the most common problems related to fitness in my future posts.
Hope my blog will help you build the physique you had been dreaming of.
Stay Updated :)

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live"
Jim Rohn.


No comments:

Post a Comment